One of the things we pride ourselves the most in is our HVAC technicians. These guys aren't just hired off the streets. Their extensive, ongoing education is one of the reasons we've become the most trustworthy and well known central heating and air companies in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
We love to brag about how our technicians are NATE certified, but many people don't know what that is. NATE is short for North American Technician Excellence. Specializing in all things heating and air related, this non-profit offers several courses and certifications for the top air conditioning businesses in America. It's a prestigious honor to be NATE certified, and at Reliant, we make sure all of our employees earn and maintain their NATE certification each year.
Our technicians are also required to undergo 8 different Carrier training classes including:
- Infinity Controls Training. This covers initial system set up and diagnostic codes. Infinity is a proprietary communicating control system using a specialized control unique to Carrier Infinity.
- 25VNA Greenspeed Training. This class teaches technicians about the full variable speed inverter, super high efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Infinity Zoning Training. This course is about installation, the setup of zone board logic, and operation of zoning systems.
- Electrical Troubleshooting. This covers the use of electrical testing equipment as it applies to heating and cooling diagnostics.
- Total Tech Training. This teaches technicians how to properly respond to a service call - ranging from how they first approach a customer, through the whole tune-up process, focusing on proper people skills.
- 80% & 90% Efficiency Furnace Training. This course is about installation and diagnostic procedures for high efficiency furnaces.
- Thermostats and Controls. This covers the detailed functionality and application of todays high-end thermostats and zone controls.
- Mini-Split System Training. This teaches technicians the installation and diagnostic processes for mini-split air conditioners and heat pumps.
And to top it all off, we have our own internal guidelines we hold ourselves to so we can maintain professionalism and build trust with our customers. This includes:
- Making sure all of our employees are drug free and have no criminal record
- Annually attending classroom and lab training to stay up to date on the latest innovations and trends related to heating and cooling equipment.
- Weekly participating in our own in-house training
- Annually giving a "technician assessment evaluation" to each employee to ensure our people are sharp and up to date
- Wearing full uniforms and I.D. badges so you can feel secure letting us into your home
- Wearing shoe covers and using tarps on the job to keep your home clean
We keep our employee standards high because we want you to have the most professional and quality heating and air service. Our motto is to get the job done right the first time, and with our more than qualified HVAC technicians, we intend to do just that. Not convinced yet? Schedule a free estimate with us and let us practice what we preach!